Air-Operated Tire & Wheel Lift
Tire and wheel assemblies are heavy. This can make mounting and demounting difficult and dangerous for one person. Heavy lifting accounts for 20% of all workplace injuries. The QSP air-powered mobile tire lift assists technicians by making everyday tasks much easier. The 200 lb. capacity LM-200 is a powerful tool that can reduce injuries and will be a workhorse in your shop. Designed with an off-center column for better access to lug nuts, balancers and changers. The
LM-200 is made in the U.S.A.
Click here to view a spec sheet for the 716-LM-200.
Click here to view an article about automotive/collision back injuries.
- Lifts tire and wheel assemblies of up to 200 lbs.
- Four swivel high-capacity casters, two with brakes.
- Rolls from vehicle to tire changer or balancer.
- Rise height at rollers 41".
- Tool tray with air-tool attachment.
- Steel rollers to spin wheel for lug nut alignment.
- Raises to full height in 7 seconds.
- Air-operated, always ready to go.
- Greatly reduces exposure to employee back and shoulder injury.
|Wheel weight, max.||200||lbs|
|Power supply||Compressed Air||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||29 x 35 x 61||inch|